The Turkey Dash is a family-friendly event Thanksgiving morning that just happens to include a timed 4 mile run! The course takes place at Robinson Farms in South Charlotte with rolling hills and lots of trees! Check out this link to see a helicopter tour of the course!
FROM THE RACE ORGANIZERS
The 4-mile timed run is a loop with lots of trees!
- START at Village at Robinson Farms
- Head South on Rea Rd., towards Blakeney Shopping Center
- Turn right on Ardrey Kell Rd.
- Turn right on Blakeney Heath Rd.
- Turn right on Parks Farm Ln.
- Turn left back on to Rea Rd.
- FINISH at Village at Robinson Farms
Turkey Dash is known for its high-quality, blended tech tee. This year’s tee is the best yet with a sweet new design that you can wear all year!
Start & Finish lines in the parking lot of Village at Robinson Farms
Located on Williams Pond Rd between Elm Lane and Rea Road
4 Mile run starts at 9:00 AM; 1 Mile run starts at 8:15 AM.
INFO/RFGISTRATION @ TURKEY DASH CLT