Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon – October 23, 2016 – Coastal Grand Mall – Myrtle Beach SC
This half marathon features the best of Myrtle Beach with over 5 miles of oceanfront running! This FLAT & FAST course takes you on a tour of one of America’s most scenic beach communities. The average temperatures in October are just about perfect for racing: 45 degrees at the start and 66 degrees at the finish.
FROM THE RACE ORGANIZERS
This amazing race is a South Carolina Dream! Experience Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon™ and experience a year round, nationally acclaimed vacation destination as you like it best…on your feet. This surfing themed run, with its surfboard finisher medals, and awesome post race Beach Party is a MUST do race on the Atlantic Coast.
- Oceanfront Course – over 5 miles of oceanfront running!
- Awesome Surfboard Finisher Medals
- Live Surf Bands
- Men’s & Women’s cut tech t-shirts
- USAT&F certified
- Walker-friendly with a 3.5 hour course limit
- Great Vacation getaway in the Fall!
- Live Post Race Concert
- Post-race celebratory beer
- Awards 3-deep in All Age Divisions
- ChronoTrack Timing System
- Participant Limit – 4,000
Coastal Grand Mall (near Dillard’s)
2000 Coastal Grand Cir.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
Half Marathon starts at 7:00 AM.INFO/REGISTRATION @ RUNMYRTLEBEACH.COM