UPDATE: May 29, 2015. This part-time freelance position is filled. If you’d like to be considered for any future opportunities let me know and I’ll keep your contact information on file.
Carolina Runner seeks a part-time freelance blogger to work 10-15 hours per week through the end of July. The blogger will be paid as a 1099 contractor, not an employee.
Does this sound like you?
- A western North Carolina runner who participates in races with some regularity.
- Good writing skills.
- Very good computer skills and a computer.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience snipping, cropping and re-sizing images.
What you’ll do.
- Create blog postings about races in North and South Carolina, based on content and images from race websites and race registration sites.
- Add race entries to the Carolina Runner race calendar database.
The position pays $13 per hour and will run through the end of July. The hours are flexible – you can do this work any time you like, you just need to complete an agreed upon amount of work each week.
If you’re interested, please contact me (Dennis Duffy – dennis @ carolinarunner.com – remove the spaces). Provide a little bit of your background and why you’re interested in this.