It’s that time again runners. The Rock 2 Rock Trail Race is a Friday evening event, starting at 5 PM. The distance is about 10k, but it won’t be like many other 10k races you’ve done. The race director does not exaggerate when he describes the race:
- This is a technical and demanding course. A good estimate is to add about 60% on to your usual 10k time.
- You will not be able to run the entire course.
- Roots, rocks, downed trees, low limbs and very steep terrain are just some of the challenges. The rewards are some sweet single track and an unmatched view off Eden rock.
I did the race six in 2009 and it’s extremely tough, but an absolutely beautiful setting.
The race start at 5 PM.
- There will be a single water station at the high point (Eden Rock) – roughly 3.5 miles into the course.
- Overall awards and 3 deep in 10 year age groups (0-19,20-29,30-39,40-49,50-59,60-69,70+).
- Logo hat or visor to each participant.
REGISTER @ ULTRA SIGNUPRACE WEBSITE